We all need to make more time to exercise and keep healthy, but don’t always have the extra space in the house to fit in a home gym so Pronghorn garden gyms could be the answer for you.
Maybe you need that space away from the distractions and stresses of the home? Is one of our Garden Rooms is the perfect standalone structure for your Garden Gym?
Benefits of having garden gyms:
- No travel time, giving you quicker and more convenient access at the time that suits you
- One off investment with no contract membership fees to pay
- Truly private and personalised to what you want with no set opening times, busy periods or queues
- With our Garden Rooms ranging from 2×2 metres to 10×3 metres why not maximise and use it as a dual-purpose space? Maybe a Garden Office, Study, Cinema Room or even an additional living space…. the choice is yours!
Features of our Garden gyms:
- Super Strong floor to hold the weight of even the heaviest of machines due to our galvanised steel frame heavy duty floor boards
- Low maintenance and wipe clean Melamine wall & celling finishes
- Contemporary laminate flooring
- Options for brackets and hidden tracks for wall mounted TV’s
- Three double sockets as standard for powering your gym equipment
- 3 metre French Doors for an abundance of natural light and ventilation, coupled with a silent fan to help circulate the warm air created
- Internal Spot Lights and PIR Sensor external lighting as standard allowing you safety and security on those early mornings or late nights
- Advanced wall mounted electric convector radiator and fully insulated to warm your Garden Room up on those colder winter days
Our Optional extras:
- Increased internal height of 200mm for that extra headspace
- Partition walls to create a dual-purpose space of your choice
- Additional windows for light and ventilation
- Bi-Folding doors to help bring more of the outside in
It really is the great escape!
With a Garden Gym you really can escape the pressures of home and the busyness of the local gym, giving you that private and personalised space to unwind from the stresses of the day. With our large 3 metre door set as standard and the options of large glazed windows and bi-folding doors you can really take in the fresh air and have an abundance of natural light and space right from the comfort of your home/garden overlooking the place you love the most.
Keep in touch with our latest news and offers by following our facebook page.